Why should you join MedOptions?
- Opportunity to make a difference through performing initial assessments and managing psychotropic medications
- You are not isolated! You work as a consultant and work with the MedOptions clinician team as well as the facility staff
- Hold collaborative agreements with Nurse Practitioners you work with
- Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours; other schedules could be considered
- You will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of settings, including: skilled nursing, long-term care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities & rehabilitation facilities
- Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
- Standard clinical protocols and ongoing educational opportunities through webinars and online resources
- Highly competitive compensation package and full benefit package
Interested in learning how you can become part of our team? Contact a member of our Talent Management team.
Not ready to make a change but want to keep in touch with us? Connect with us on our website and let us know your geographic preferences.