Licensed Clinical Social Worker
MedOptions is seeking LCSWs for a unique opportunity! We are the largest provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing home residents in the country. Our LCSWs are part of a clinical team that also includes nurse practitioners, psychiatrists and psychologists.
Why should you join MedOptions?
- Opportunity to use your assessment skills as well as provide therapy
- You are not isolated! You work as a consultant and work with the MedOptions clinician team as well as the facility staff
- Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours
- Active position. You are not sitting in an office all day! You will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of settings, including: skilled nursing, long-term care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities & rehabilitation facilities
- Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
- Standard clinical protocols and ongoing educational opportunities through webinars and online resources
- Competitive compensation package and full benefit package