Licensed Clinical Psychologist
MedOptions is seeking psychologists for a unique opportunity! We are the largest provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing home residents in the country. Our psychologist are part of a clinical team that also includes nurse practitioners, psychiatrists and clinical social workers.
Why should you join MedOptions?
- Opportunity to use your assessment and testing skills as well as provide therapy
- You are not isolated! You work as a consultant and work with the MedOptions clinician team as well as the facility staff
- Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours
- Active position-you are not sitting in an office all day! You will have the opportunity to practice in a variety of settings, including: skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living facilities and rehabilitation facilities
- Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
- Standard clinical protocols and ongoing educational opportunities through webinars and online resources
- Highly competitive compensation package and full benefit package